Run On-site training and receive between 20% to 50% discount off our advertised public training course prices – dependent on delegate numbers.
Arc Skills Training aims to bring a wide variety of 1 – 2 day, high intensity, practical training courses to organisations in Kenya. While our core focus is on Management Training, we also offer Secretarial Training, Financial Training and IT Training.
As a company, you may have multiple employees who require training on a particular course or topic. We are able to run such a course as onsite training – which means that the training is ran at a time and place of your choosing (such as your office premises) and is tailored specifically for your organization.
On-site training offers many benefits:
- Substantial saving off our advertised public course price if you have 8 or more delegates
- Setting the training dates to suit yourselves
- Focusing the course to your own specific company’s needs
- Relevant industry examples and case studies
- The opportunity to talk about confidential company matters
- Savings on travel if your company is out of town
- Raising the knowledge level of your entire team and motivating them as they learn together
- Top level lecturers who have real life experience in the subject, and have the personality to keep the subject alive and interesting
- Interactive discussion between employees on the course facilitated by the expert lecturer often solves actual problems
Arc Skills Training Specialist Lecturers:
Arc Skills Training uses a team of specialist consultants to deliver our courses. These lecturers are not academics, but rather specialists actively involved in consulting in their relevant fields of expertise. They take time out from their consulting activities to deliver training courses for Arc Skills Training. This gives our courses a practical focus, as our lecturers have a clear insight into our customers’ needs and therefore target those areas that delegates wish to develop. We have in excess of 50 professionals who can deliver our on-site training courses.
If you have 12 or more delegates interested in one of our courses, we can run on-site training for you, anywhere in Kenya!